Information Systems Management (ISM) is a blend of Information Technology (IT) frameworks, business analysis, hierarchical and management theory, project, and research. These diverse areas are now required together in progressively complex organizational environments. Information systems are designed to collect, process, store, and distribute information. This course has been designed to equip graduates from computing, computing in business and related disciplines, with the advanced level skills to analyze, model, design, evaluate and manage information systems successfully within an organization. Master of Information Systems Management (ISM) program merge technical and management skills, furnishing the understudies with the ability to transform organizations through technology.
What we offer
Candidate admitted to this program will benefit from the following:
- Display expertise and skills necessary to progress and stabilize career in the IS industry or related research environment.
- Season in strategic, planned, and operational management of information systems.
- Expand the skills and capabilities required to meet the organizational demands for both individual performance and effective team working in IS/IT projects and environment.
Graduates of this program can:
- Apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies of big data, information security, system development and information technology management.
- Communicate and work effectively with peers in a variety of tasks, demonstrating appropriate levels of independence and responsibility within an organization.
- Develop appropriate design choices based on information system, data, and business process needs of an organization.
- Design appropriate information system structures in response to application needs, organizational environment, and technical ecology.
- Critically assess prevailing practices and develop innovative and original solutions to information systems management problems within an organization.
- Perform jobs as an information technology specialist/manager in a wide range of industries and business environments.
- Application Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Information Systems Manager
- IT Consultant
- System Analyst