The Bachelor of Education with Honors in Primary Education is designed for those who would like to have a career in Education, specifically at the Primary level as a Teacher, Physical Education Trainer, Education Technology Specialist, Guidance Counsellor or School Administrator.
What we offer
As an online student of B.Ed (Hons) in Primary Education you will:
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of studying whenever and wherever it suits you thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive online learning platform which you can access from your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Access the same student benefits as on-campus Botho University students, such as a student ID card and eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an internationally-recognised qualification identical in title and quality to that of an on-campus Botho University student.
Whom this course is for
Our B.Ed (Hons) in Primary Education course is a great fit if you are:
- Passionate about children with a keenness to mould them into responsible members of society.
- A good communicator with the relevant traits to thrive in this business such as patience, empathy and adaptability.
- Have a strong foundation of knowledge and a good moral standing.
- Primary School Administrator
- Educational Technologist
- Guidance Counsellor
- Inspector of Schools
- Physical Education Trainer