The Master of Business Administration (MBA) facilitates the professional and corporate development of business leaders and aspiring Business Managers, prospective Business Managers and Entrepreneurs as reflective corporate practitioners in the business field. The programme achieves this by developing graduates with the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to manage business organizations at national, regional and international levels.
What we offer
As an online student of MBA you will:
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of studying whenever and wherever it suits you thanks to an easy-to-use, intuitive online learning platform which you can access from your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Access the same student benefits as on-campus Botho University students, such as a student ID card and eligibility to apply for an NUS student discount card.
- Graduate with an internationally-recognised qualification identical in title and quality to that of an on-campus Botho University student.
Our MBA course is a great fit if you’re:
- Interested in working in either the client or agency side of business, in administration, in critical thinking or strategy as a freelancer or contractor or with the aim of developing your own business.
- Keen to hone your planning skills as they pertain to project management roles within the business industry, in administration or in the strategy and critical thinking industry.
- Intent on developing initiative and self-reliance in a fast-moving and competitive marketplace.
- Business Managers
- Corporate Branding Specialist
- Corporate Managers
- Policy Maker
- Prospective Business Managers