Digital marketing is one of the fastest-growing and in-demand skills in the industry. The Bachelor of Commerce in Digital Marketing degree program will equip learners with the skills required to identify the right message and the right digital platforms to deliver this message for maximum impact. Digital marketing also helps in the understanding of conventional marketing approaches and how technology is used in areas such as Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Marketing, E-Mail Marketing and Affiliate Marketing through the development and implementation of Digital Marketing Strategy.
What we offer
Candidates admitted to this program will benefit from the following:
- A competency-based curriculum that emphasizes the comprehensive development of fundamental hands-on advanced digital marketing skills.
- Leverage opportunities to learn directly from peers and professionals in the industry through exchange programmes, internships and industrial training placements.
- It opens doors for aspiring data scientists and related professions.
- Partner with local organizations to provide students with real-world experience where they are defining problems, collecting data, cleaning that data and interpreting the outcomes.
- A cutting-edge training facility and an excellent online learning platform.
- Qualified and BQA-certified instructors with extensive academic and industry experience.
Graduates of this program can
- Apply digital marketing concepts, principles, strategies processes, theories and practices that can form the foundation for professional judgement and or research in a way that become a habit of mind and relevant to the business environment
- Apply quantitative and qualitative methods in digital marketing that enable the student to collect analyze and interpret data to inform digital marketing strategy development.
- Communicate ideas, verbally, orally, electronically and in writing effectively to different audiences in the field of Digital Marketing.
- Identify and apply appropriate technology solutions to implement a Digital Marketing strategy and to communicate services, products and branding messages to a specific target market.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns specific to selected technologies to promote and enhance interaction between business and customers/clients.
Skills you will need:
- Techno savvy
- Versatility and suppleness
- Analytical and Critical thinking
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Organisational skills
- Effective decision-making
- Effective Communication
- Communication and networking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to listen
- Creative Business solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Digital Marketing Manager/executive
- Marketing and Communication officer
- Advertising and Marketing Professional
- Graphic and Multimedia Designers
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Project Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist.
- Social Media Specialist
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Marketing Executive
* Important note: The programmes offered in this website/advert are accredited by BQA and offered at Botho University at the time of publication. Please refer to your offer letter from our admissions department for any changes in programme name or duration that may be affected due to regulatory requirements.